Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Mouse, Part 2


Let me say, for the record, that the photograph in the previous post was NOT the mouse in my kitchen. I found the picture on the web and pasted it on my blog. The actual mouse was a little longer and a little bigger than that one.

With that said, I went to Lowe's after work and stood in the "kill the pests" aisle for about 15 minutes. I ended up buying a trap that catches the mouse instead of killing it. I also bought these things that you plug into the wall that are supposed to emit a sound that mice don't like. I plugged two of them in the kitchen and one in the living room, just in case. My sister says they don't work. I hope she's wrong.

Oh, and after all the bleach-cleaning that I did this morning, I found a couple of little "presents" on the counter when I got home.

Here's the rant: I can't believe I expended so much energy this morning only to find "presents" this evening! This totally creeps me out!!!!! And after the $19.95 I spent on those plug-in things, they better work! I don't wanna find any little presents in the morning.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: