Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hot Weather Dilemma

I'm back!!!!!! I've been gone for quite awhile and there's no need (or time) to give all the reasons. But I have some things to say now and hopefully there's someone out there who will listen (and chuckle).


For the past couple of years, whenever the weather gets warm, I find myself in the same dilemma. My lightweight sweatpants don't have pockets and I have nowhere to keep my keys, phone, and poo bag while I walk my dog, Matilda.

Here's the rant: Why don't they make lightweight sweatpants with pockets in them?! I mean really, why is that such a hard thing to find? Do people not have a need to carry stuff on them in the spring and summer? The one pair that I've been able to find after looking high and low have a very shallow pocket on each side. My phone is much longer than the pocket is deep.

One day, when I hit the Megamillions, I'm gonna start an activewear clothing line that caters to the dog walker. Pockets for poo bags. Clips for keyrings. A special place for your phone. And a hidden pocket for treats. I'll call it "Tildy" and the signature color will be purple. I'll use Matilda's little paw print as the icon for the line. How fabulous. Sigh.

In the meantime, I'm still on the lookout for the perfect (strike that), right (strike that), ANY pair of lightweight sweatpants with appropriate pockets.

No comments: